Why do companies like yours use our services? Maybe its because…
- You are looking for consistency
- Your current cleaning company don’t care enough
- You want to promote a clean, safe working environment
- You would like to concentrate on the things that generate your business income and not worrying about the bins getting emptied
- Looking for a fixed pricing which allows for easier budgeting
- We can provide you with an inclusive price to include all supplies and equipment
What services do we provide?
- We provide Daily Office Cleaners or Weekly Office Cleaners
- 6 Hour minimum per week
- We will fully manage your clean with our CMS and audit regularly
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulation risk assessments and method statements provided
- Fully insured Public Liability £5,000,000
- Small to large offices welcome
- Client log book to communicate with your cleaner for anything specific
- All of our cleaners are vetted and fully insured
- Our Cleaning Service will be tailored to your business needs
- Same cleaner every day with holiday cover provided
We want our cleaners to be passionate about there jobs and feel part of our organisation and be with us for many years, so from January 2014 we will be introducing the Living Wage, this is not the minimum wage which barely pays the bills, this is a wage that will motivate and encourage our cleaners to work hard and give us reliability. More details can be found here http://www.livingwage.org.uk/service-providers we encourage you to adopt this too if you are not already doing so. As you will see there are only a very small number of service providers in our sector doing this across the UK, we are so proud to be accredited by the The Living Wage Foundation.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for the efficient professional service provided on this contract.
Alex Cook, Ross-Shire Engineering
Office Cleaning Services
We can tailor a cleaning package to suit whether its early morning or late evening, daily or weekly. Get It Done can provide all the cleaning materials and equipment.
If you have a small to larger sized office we would love to hear from you.
Fife Postcodes Covered
KY1, KY2, KY3, KY4, KY5, KY6, KY7, KY8, KY9, KY10, KY11, KY12, KY13, KY14, KY15, KY16
Edinburgh Postcodes Covered
EH1, EH2, EH3, EH4, EH5, EH6, EH7, EH8, EH9, EH10, EH11, EH12, EH13, EH14