We are committed to protecting your privacy in a fair and equitable manner and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. The information we collect about you enables us to process your order and provide you with the best service possible. We only send promotional emails with your permission, and do not pass your details onto third parties.
We will not send any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam) to personal email addresses and all marketing emails will include details of how to opt-out / unsubscribe
We will need to collect the following information to process and fulfil your order, and to notify where applicable the status of your order: * your name * address * phone number * email address
We only require your phone number to contact you if a problem arises with your order.
We do not store or even see your Credit Card Details as these are processed by our Secure Payment partners or PayPal
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent
From time to time we may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This may be by using a “cookie” which would be stored in your browser. You can modify your browser to reject these or to inform you before this happens and give the opportunity to accept the cookie. Information collected through a cookie, will be held by us for monitoring and research purposes but it will not be able to identify you by name, address, email address or by any other method
• Remembering what is in your shopping basket
• Remembering how far through the checkout process you are
• Analysing website data information including estimating audience size and usage patterns
• Sharing pages such as facebook and twitter
Below we have details three categories of cookies we use on our website
1. Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are very important and are necessary for you to move about our website. They perform such functions as remembering your login details and remembering what is in your shopping basket. Without these cookies the website would not work.
2. Performance cookies – These cookies collect anonymous information on how customers are using our site. For example what pages you visit and if you experienced any errors. These cookies help us improve our website and the user experience for the customer
3. Tracking cookies – These cookies enable us to see where customers are coming from i.e. did they arrive through a search engine or a marketing email
For more information on cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org